The Pasture Project, a nonprofit working to advance regenerative grazing and grass-fed value chains in the Upper Midwest, just released Grazing Planners Speak – an eleven part series of informative, on-farm videos featuring experienced grazing planners.
The series is designed for grazing technical service providers, but will be useful to those looking to start – or who are already – grazing. Videos cover everything from grazing infrastructure to pasture layout to animal handling.
- Matt Bunger, Illinois NRCS
- Kirsten Jurcek, Glacierland Resource Conservation and Development
- Serge Koenig, Sauk County Office of Land Resources and Environment
- Travis Meteer, University of Illinois Extension
- Marie Raboin, Dane County Land & Water Resources Department
- Gene Schriefer, Farm Service Agency
These high-quality videos are not too long. Have a look and share your thoughts in the comments!